HackMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HackMS

HackMS is a server for people that love hacking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiden's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Raiden's GM Application   Raiden's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:52 pm

1:: What is your in game and real life name?

Raiden/Eric

2:: How long have you played on HackMS?

Almost 1 week Smile

3:: How old are you?

4:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master?

no (Although i have never been a GM before i can still help people when they need it! I can also help recruit more people! I also have a Handbook to help me if i don't know some commands )

5:: Can you script/code?

no

Well i guess thats pretty much it if you have any questions please ask Smile. Oh yeah and um I'd very much appreciate if i were chosen thanks!
Back to top Go down
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden's GM Application   Raiden's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:26 pm

If there was a specific format i was supposed to put it in please inform me ASAP so i can fix it Thank you!. Oh yeah and also tell me if there is some information about you still need to know thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden's GM Application   Raiden's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:50 pm

If its a no can you please just reply i really don't like unanswered topics Smile thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiden's GM Application   Raiden's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiden's GM Application
Page 1 of 1