HackMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HackMS

HackMS is a server for people that love hacking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabarus gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hackerz10001
Admin
Hackerz10001

Sabarus gm app Empty
PostSubject: Sabarus gm app   Sabarus gm app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Name?: Roy
IGN?: Subaru
Char?: Subaru (Gonna make xD)
Age?: 15
Location?: NetherLands, Noord-Holland
How Long can I stay on?: In the Summer I can stay on for an estimate of 5 - 8 Hours or more. On School days for 4 - 5 Hours
GMS Experience?: I have play Maple Story since Beta (I quit after lv 13x)
Experience?: I've been a GM in Quite a Few Ragnarok Online Servers and I also Hosted One, but I have Very little Experience with Maple Story P. Servers. Only thing I now about MS P. Servers are the GM Commands (Then again anyone can know them).
Why you want your spot?: I noticed that some GM's are sometimes to busy to help Newcomers by answering a few of their questions. So I want to become a GM to help those people feel much more welcomed and accepted (As you may have already noticed). I also have many ideas for Events which I would love to share with you.
What will you do to help our server if you are selected?: Believe or not, but I am an Insane Bug/Glitch Hunter. I play CBT Games just to find them more then to play the game. So I would help you find Bug/Glitches or even test thing. And like I said before I am a people person and I would help answer an Questions that any Newcomers have about the server.
Back to top Go down
https://hackms.forumotion.com

Sabarus gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HackMS :: HackMS :: GM App-
Jump to: