HackMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HackMS

HackMS is a server for people that love hacking.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello. Read plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulojugo2

hello. Read plz Empty
PostSubject: hello. Read plz   hello. Read plz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:29 pm

i deserve to be gm because i am very loyal to admins, i respect every server i see. I respect this server the most becuse of hackerz he is the best and smartest leader yet. With him running the server there isnt a problem. He will need some help of course. thats why i want to be a gm Mad Mad to help hackerz make the best server yet. Im not going to hack in the server to because the server is to good for hacks. The best server yet. When im gm i will help alot. Let ever person playing Hackms feel great playing the server with no mistakes. If a person try to destroy server or disregard the rules, when im gm i will make sure they wont play this server again. This is why i want to be a gm

ty for reading

accont name:Reaperwiz

name:paul

Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya

hello. Read plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello. Read plz   hello. Read plz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:13 am

paulojugo2 wrote:
i deserve to be gm because i am very loyal to admins, i respect every server i see. I respect this server the most becuse of hackerz he is the best and smartest leader yet. With him running the server there isnt a problem. He will need some help of course. thats why i want to be a gm Mad Mad to help hackerz make the best server yet. Im not going to hack in the server to because the server is to good for hacks. The best server yet. When im gm i will help alot. Let ever person playing Hackms feel great playing the server with no mistakes. If a person try to destroy server or disregard the rules, when im gm i will make sure they wont play this server again. This is why i want to be a gm

ty for reading

accont name:Reaperwiz

name:paul

Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i think u need more info mosty all of your info is your loyal to gm and obey the rule tell something about your self
Back to top Go down

hello. Read plz
Page 1 of 1